Here’s proof that being true to your heart will bring the right people into your world…sometimes I’ve felt a bit lonely, lately (I’ll elaborate in an upcoming post)….but Robert (and you) have done much to alleviate that…Thank you, Robert 🙂
I’ve just read a post called (July 24/17) “A Spontaneous Explanation/Thank You” 🙂 written by a dear friend, Truly. And it really struck a chord with me.
Before I tell you why, here’s a bit of background:
- When I was a kid I used to listen to BBC Radio One (pop music (do you remember the jingle ‘two forty-seven Radio One – fun for the weekend’?)).
- When I got older I listened to BBC Radio Two (pop from previous decades).
- When I joined a weird sex cult I shrugged off contemporary music and listened to BBC Radio Three (classical).
- When I came back to my senses I listened to BBC Radio Four (in depth news reports).
- Not that I’ve reached a certain age I’ve reverted back to BBC Radio One (and yes – the little red sports car is on-order) and am blogging here on WordPress.
The point of going through…
View original post 236 more words